Bringing Your Ideas To Life
We work with our clients to translate their vision into custom web applications. At LionLeaf, we work with a wide variety of clients from entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 companies. The entrepreneurs we work with tend to be forward-thinking individuals who have identified a need that could be solved in their industry via a custom web application. When we work with more established businesses the goals tend to be geared towards either enhancing existing web applications or building new ones that help meet specific business objectives, such as improving workflows or optimizing processes. We have built, enhanced and maintained hundreds of web applications since our founding in 2007. The following are a few examples of the types of web applications that we have created for our clients.
- A big data web site for the transportation industry that is on track to revolutionize how large companies track the movement of products through the entire supply chain.
- A workflow management solution for a regional water authority that needed to publish outages to their customers. This project included a complete custom content management system.
- A social networking site built from 100+ pages of specification documents with a wealth of custom functionality.
- Custom content management systems and e-commerce solutions built around our clients specific needs.
- Web applications designed to provide a new product or service that an entrepreneur comes up with.
At the core of our process is discovery. This discovery process starts off with understanding the business requirements the application will address at a high level and then progressively drilling into the details. The end result of this discovery process is a formal specifications document outlining exactly what should be built. Our web application development process consists of the following steps.
- Discovery: We work with you to to create a specifications document with the complete details of what will be built.
- Implementation: We write the code that brings the specifications document to life as a web application.
- Internal QA: We thoroughly test the application to ensure that it works properly and is free of bugs.
- External Review: We hand over the web application for you to review and address any feedback that you have. At the end of this process we launch the web application.
- Maintenance: Once the web site is launched we don’t disappear. We continue to support your application, whether that means making small changes to it or adding extensive revisions.
Who We Are
We have been building web applications since 2007 for companies throughout the United States. LionLeaf is located in downtown Plainville, Connecticut.