We Eat, Breath and Sleep ColdFusion
At Pinpoint Digital we have over 40 years of combined experience with ColdFusion. We work with a variety of clients from solo-preneurs to Fortune 500 companies and almost everything in between. Our ColdFusion work typically falls into one of the following categories.
- Support for ColdFusion Web Sites and Hosting: As ColdFusion has started to become less popular as a programming language we’ve seen an increase in the number of companies (both large and small) that no longer have a developer supporting their application. We’re able to step in and provide both initial and ongoing support to enable you to preserve your original investment in ColdFusion.
- Web Development in ColdFusion: We are able to provide continued development on existing ColdFusion web sites in order to add additional features and functionality. While ColdFusion is no longer as popular as it once was we’re still building new applications in it as it has a huge benefit of allowing us to rapidly create web applications.
- ColdFusion Conversions to Other Languages: For various reasons, at a certain point many organizations decide to rebuild their legacy ColdFusion applications in other languages. We have extensive experience in several other languages and frameworks (such as PHP, Java, Laravel, AngularJS and WordPress) and are able to help perform a conversion in a manner that helps ensure project success.
For small projects our approach is to simply dive in and address the requirements. However, when working on larger projects our approach includes the following steps.
- Discovery & Research: Building or fixing a ColdFusion application begins with a discovery process where we discuss your needs and learn more about the project. Depending on the project this may result in a specifications document being created to make sure that both of us are crystal clear on the objectives and details of the project.
- Implementation: Once we have completed the discovery and research phase we get to work on doing the actual work of the project.
- Maintenance & Support: Once the project is complete we often step into a maintenance role. We remain available to provide additional support on an as-needed basis. We pride ourselves on providing an extraordinary level of customer support.
Who We Are
We have been providing ColdFusion development services to companies throughout the United States since 2007. Pinpoint Digital is located in downtown Plainville, Connecticut.