As a CT Web Design company we’ve been building websites and managing online marketing campaigns for a large variety of different businesses in CT and across the rest of the country since 2007, and in that time, we’ve been asked a lot of questions.
Sometimes, finding the answers to questions about Web Design can be tricky – a lot of people have a lot of different opinions about different areas of the process. In this section of our site, we’ve provided answers to a lot of the questions that we’re asked most often by our clients and colleagues to help you.
Online Marketing Questions and Answers:
- How do I add a blog to my website?
- What’s the best CMS for images?
- How do I create a customer gallery?
- Does responsive design replace mobile apps?
- How do I integrate Google Maps?
- How do I animate an object in an arc shape?
- How do I design responsive navigation?
- How do I build an HTML5 Chatroom?
- Why does it take 8 hours for emails to send from my web forms?
- Should I use HTML5 and CSS3 for a website?
- What are the Coldfusion functions?
- What are the main features of ColdFusion?
- What does an SEO Manager do?
- What is web 3.0?
- What can I do to make my website load faster?
- What’s an efficient tool for web based project management?
If you’re currently working on a web development or SEO project, or need any other help with your web marketing campaign, please contact us today to see how Pinpoint Digital can help!